PDA

View Full Version : BECKY SLATER!!!!!('the wonder years' appreciation thread)

moonspider
04-11-2007, 09:41 PM
...just because....that..and the wonder years was the best show in my view frowing up. you dont see many shows written like these anymore
im glad they air re-runs here in NYC where i can relive these episode, and i still can remember some outcomes and even episodes by just the first 5 minutes into it.

i dont have cable or whatnot, so i cunno if it even air on nick at night or whatever they got now that shows old tv shows these days...

eh, just felt like sharing.....one of my fondest memories growing up was watching this show, and it never gets old...always enjoyable and a memorable piece of television history

bairdduvessa
04-11-2007, 09:49 PM
there is only one truely great episode. Kevin is being picked on by a girl who wants him. They go to meet on the payground when a tumbleweed goes by, accompanied by the whistling score form the good, the bad and the ugly

moonspider
04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
why is'nt this on dvd...issit the music used in the show (issit costly to pay the record company labels) is it the use of actual 1968 footage (stock footage....moon landin, jfk junk...etc).....seriously what is keeping this from playing on my dvd player dmanit!!!!!!

XXXenophile
04-11-2007, 10:04 PM
why is'nt this on dvd...issit the music used in the show (issit costly to pay the record company labels) is it the use of actual 1968 footage (stock footage....moon landin, jfk junk...etc).....seriously what is keeping this from playing on my dvd player dmanit!!!!!!

Yeah its the music rights. They all gotta get paid again.

moonspider
04-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Yeah its the music rights. They all gotta get paid again.

fuck, i knew it.....me and my brother both thought the same thing