PDA

View Full Version : Folks with medical knowledge, I have a question.

TheKraken
03-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I jammed the everloving shit out of my elbow on the corner of the door a few months ago. The edge went right between the bones. It hurt... a lot, and the pain lasted a few days. It comes back some times, and it doesn't help that I've managed to smash it on the handle of my new 'fridge a few times. I woke up this morning because just dragging it along my comfy bed sheets hurt like hell. After looking at some diagrams, I have decided that I've fucked up my ulnar nerve in some way. What kind of doctor should I call? Neurologist? Elbow MD? I don't know who fixes elbows... Your help is appreciated...

Mister E
03-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Start off at a GP & let him/her diagnose you.

Brian Defferding
03-26-2007, 11:01 AM
I don't have any medical expertise whatsoever, I just wanted to compliment you on your wonderful avatar.

Matt Jay
03-26-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm no doctor, but you sound pretty clumsy.

DrMachine
03-26-2007, 11:12 AM
I jammed the everloving shit out of my elbow on the corner of the door a few months ago. The edge went right between the bones. It hurt... a lot, and the pain lasted a few days. It comes back some times, and it doesn't help that I've managed to smash it on the handle of my new 'fridge a few times. I woke up this morning because just dragging it along my comfy bed sheets hurt like hell. After looking at some diagrams, I have decided that I've fucked up my ulnar nerve in some way. What kind of doctor should I call? Neurologist? Elbow MD? I don't know who fixes elbows... Your help is appreciated...
unlikely...

go see your GP

Jonny Z
03-26-2007, 11:25 AM
see a gynecologist.