PDA

View Full Version : God Dammit

batphone begins
05-08-2005, 09:26 PM
i'm chillin here, then my mom musta got too drunk, now she's fuckin crying an shit. saying my sister never loved her, an never kisses her on the cheek an shit. man, she's all crying her ass out. this is lame. batphone out

humans would be better off without love

lyra
05-08-2005, 09:41 PM
They would not.
Love is good.

Now go kiss your drunk momma on the cheek...

I expect Stu will make this exact same post(Batphone's) at some time here...somebody better fucking tell him to kiss me on the cheek.

Houdinimachine
05-08-2005, 09:42 PM
I'll tell him to suck it up and shut up....

And kiss you on the cheek. I know better than to sass.

Marissa
05-08-2005, 09:43 PM
It's Mother Day. I think you can cut your mom a little slack. This should be the one day that mothers, drunk or otherwise, are allowed to get overly emotional about their children.

Chingòn
05-08-2005, 09:44 PM
i'm chillin here, then my mom musta got too drunk, now she's fuckin crying an shit. saying my sister never loved her, an never kisses her on the cheek an shit. man, she's all crying her ass out. this is lame. batphone out

humans would be better off without love
jesus, man... what the hell is wrong with you? the fact that your mother is sad ANNOYS you? christ, fucking share your love with her for fucks sake. and pray that someone will do the same to you one day.

lyra
05-08-2005, 09:45 PM
I'll tell him to suck it up and shut up....

And kiss you on the cheek. I know better than to sass.

:spidey:

batphone begins
05-08-2005, 09:51 PM
jesus, man... what the hell is wrong with you? the fact that your mother is sad ANNOYS you? christ, fucking share your love with her for fucks sake. and pray that someone will do the same to you one day.

I forgot what that word was

Houdinimachine
05-08-2005, 09:52 PM
:spidey:

Spidey would kiss Aunt May on the cheek. He's cool like that.

Chingòn
05-08-2005, 09:53 PM
I forgot what that word was
what word?

lyra
05-08-2005, 10:24 PM
what word?
karma...or lollipop