PDA

View Full Version : There's a drunk guy in the back of my truck.

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 01:30 PM
I came downtown to do some job searching and the local college bars are having a "Fake Patty's Day" celebration to double dip the college students since spring break starts in a week. Needless to say, there are drunken assholes everywhere.

I went to my truck when I was done with my business and there was a guy passed out with his hand in his pants under my truck on the driver side between the front and rear tires. I called the cops and in the meantime a couple of guys got him to wake up. The dude stumbled out and leaned against it for a little while. Then he climbed up into the truckbed and passed out again. This was two hours ago. The cops still aren't here.

Pictures to follow.

Keith P.
03-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Is he hot?

Donal DeLay
03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Grab him by the feet and yank his ass out of the bed of the truck and onto the ground. While he's still in shock, kick the ever-loving fuck of him.

Talk about rude.

I AM GROOT!
03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Is he hot?

:no:

c. page
03-10-2007, 01:34 PM
yeah, pull his ass out of your truck and leave.

NATE!
03-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Is he hot?

You are the whoriest whore in the history of whoredom.

I should know. We can smell our own. :surrend:

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 01:36 PM
yeah, pull his ass out of your truck and leave.

He's big enough, I don't know if I'd be able to yank that hard. I'm not a weakling by any means, but this dude's pretty large.

Keith, you'll be able to judge his hotness for yourself in a little while. Other people have also been taking pictures of him, so hopefully his dopey mug will be all over town.

I AM GROOT!
03-10-2007, 01:38 PM
He's big enough, I don't know if I'd be able to yank that hard. I'm not a weakling by any means, but this dude's pretty large.

Keith, you'll be able to judge his hotness for yourself in a little while. Other people have also been taking pictures of him, so hopefully his dopey mug will be all over town.

I think Keith got his answer.

c. page
03-10-2007, 01:40 PM

get these other people to help get him out of your truck, then. i don't think the police are going to show...

Donal DeLay
03-10-2007, 01:41 PM

You have a tireiron, right? Well, he has a ribcage just begging asking to see it up close.

changingshades
03-10-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm all for kicking in his drunk ass.

it's what? 5pm there, and he's this drunk already? Fuck him

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 01:42 PM

One of the local business owneres I know was here at 8:30 and the bars were already packed. The second wave is in full swing right now since the KSU/KU ballgame just ended.

changingshades
03-10-2007, 01:43 PM
One of the local business owneres I know was here at 8:30 and the bars were already packed. The second wave is in full swing right now since the KSU/KU ballgame just ended.

I used to live in the midwest, and I understand about having nothing to do but drink but that is fucking retarded.

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
03-10-2007, 01:50 PM

But he's pseudo Irish, don't be pseudo culturally insensitive.

changingshades
03-10-2007, 01:52 PM
But he's pseudo Irish, don't be pseudo culturally insensitive.
If I could I'd pseudo piss on his Pseudo blarney stone.

Keith P.
03-10-2007, 01:57 PM
You should fuck him up the ass. It will teach him an important lesson about getting drunk and unconscious in public.

Hawkdevil
03-10-2007, 01:59 PM
SO wonderful. I wish this sort of shit would happen to me. As inconvenient as it is? That's comedy gold.

changingshades
03-10-2007, 01:59 PM
You should fuck him up the ass. It will teach him an important lesson about getting drunk and unconscious in public.

I agree with Keith. Sometimes learning lessons is a hard misstress

kari
03-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Drive off with him back there. go to the next town then dump him off and leave his ass there. :)

.....unless he's cute, then drive him to Keith's house and leave him. ;)

Taki Soma
03-10-2007, 02:02 PM
hose Him Down!!!

Hawkdevil
03-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Personally, I say drive him to like, Chuck E. Cheese and drop his ass in the ball pit. Think if you were that guy, out partying with your friends, and next thing you know a giant mouse is pulling you out of a ball pit.

03-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Drive off with him back there. go to the next town then dump him off and leave his ass there. :)

.....unless he's cute, then drive him to Keith's house and leave him. ;)

I second this. It'd be hilarious to see his reaction when he comes around.

NATE!
03-10-2007, 02:07 PM
These suggestions are useless without video equipment. :nonono2:

kari
03-10-2007, 02:08 PM
These suggestions are useless without video equipment. :nonono2:

that it so true.

Shepherd
03-10-2007, 02:11 PM
I completely agree with the driving off sentiment. Do it!

R

Jef UK
03-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Yes to driving off!

Shannon Chenoweth
03-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Ha, that would be funny. Even drive him 15 minutes away and dump him. He will be freaked out. Ha.

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 02:52 PM
You know... I finally decided to just take off with him in the back and when I got out there, the guy must have stumbled off.

I was actually disappointed.

Mr. E!
03-10-2007, 02:52 PM
just roll him off the edge of your tailgate.

Honestly, if the cops ever do show up, that's all they are going to do. Well, that, and shake their heads at you for having to call them for something like this.

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 02:53 PM
just roll him off the edge of your tailgate.

Honestly, if the cops ever do show up, that's all they are going to do. Well, that, and shake their heads at you for having to call them for something like this.

I just called 'em because I don't want to deal with a drunken asshole that could try to sue me for waking him up and having him bean himself on my floorboard. And it was actually my friend that called them technically. The cops never showed up anyway.

kari
03-10-2007, 02:55 PM
You know... I finally decided to just take off with him in the back and when I got out there, the guy must have stumbled off.

I was actually disappointed.

:mad: CURSES!!!! :mad:

Fucker must a heard us talking. Gawd Trill, why you gotta talk so loud? :lol:

Blandy vs Terrorism
03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Wow. I'm amazed that a drunk guy passing out in someone's truck can inspire such a violent response. I'm surprised some of you didn't just suggest that he run him over while he was still in between the tires.

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Wow. I'm amazed that a drunk guy passing out in someone's truck can inspire such a violent response. I'm surprised some of you didn't just suggest that he run him over while he was still in between the tires.

The people I was with at the time suggested it.

Drunks are losing their beloved status.

kari
03-10-2007, 03:02 PM

Hey now!!! I suggested he take him with him. Like having a pet dog in the back...but human .....and drunk.

:)

03-10-2007, 03:02 PM
:mad: CURSES!!!! :mad:

Fucker must a heard us talking. Gawd Trill, why you gotta talk so loud? :lol:

DAMN, NOT AGAIN.

Blandy vs Terrorism
03-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Hey now!!! I suggested he take him with him. Like having a pet dog in the back...but human .....and drunk.

:)

No, see that would be funny. I fully support the ideas of dropping him off in the next town/Chuck E. Cheese/Keith's house. But beating him with a tire iron just for that?

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 03:05 PM
No, see that would be funny. I fully support the ideas of dropping him off in the next town/Chuck E. Cheese/Keith's house. But beating him with a tire iron just for that?

I was wanting to roll him into the reservoir.

kari
03-10-2007, 03:06 PM
DAMN, NOT AGAIN.

:nonono2: I thought we worked on this....I would stop peeing my pants when I got the giggles and you would stop screaming when were trying to be all secretive and pull a prank!

Mr. E!
03-10-2007, 03:06 PM

There does seem to be an escalation in the violent shit talk 'round here, doesn't it?

Jamie Howdeshell
03-10-2007, 03:07 PM

an attitude like that'll get ya beat up around here, son.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

kari
03-10-2007, 03:07 PM

:no: Yeah, thats harsh.

I save that sort of stuff for my husband.
;)

kari
03-10-2007, 03:09 PM
There does seem to be an escalation in the violent shit talk 'round here, doesn't it?

Its getting warmer outside, or everyone watched 300 today. :)

Blandy vs Terrorism
03-10-2007, 03:13 PM

Yeah, I've been noticing that every now and then. Well, more often in one person's case, but he's banned, thankfully.

Blandy vs Terrorism
03-10-2007, 03:13 PM
:no: Yeah, thats harsh.

I save that sort of stuff for my husband.
;)
Well, yeah. He kicked you in the cooch.

kari
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Well, yeah. He kicked you in the cooch.

:mad: :mad:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/371835/cooter.jpg

:mad: :mad:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/371835/attention1.jpg

Matt O'Keefe
03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Where are the pics?:)

MagicGamer
03-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I want pics.

Mr. E!
03-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Its getting warmer outside, or everyone watched 300 today. :)

300 didn't make me aggressive. It just made me want to do a whole lot of sit-ups

changingshades
03-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Its getting warmer outside, or everyone watched 300 today. :) the latter

and I will kill you and make you into a wall if you sass me one more time :D

kari
03-10-2007, 04:27 PM
the latter

and I will kill you and make you into a wall if you sass me one more time :D

:mad:

I'll stab you in the gut!!!! "This will not be over quickly and you will not enjoy it!!!"

changingshades
03-10-2007, 04:48 PM
:mad:

I'll stab you in the gut!!!! "This will not be over quickly and you will not enjoy it!!!"

You're not my queen :x

CapnChaos
03-10-2007, 07:11 PM
http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT1.jpg
http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT2.jpg
http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT3.jpg
http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT4.jpg
http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT5.jpg
http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT6.jpg

03-10-2007, 07:29 PM
http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT5.jpg
He looks like an angel when he sleeps.

Hock
03-10-2007, 08:19 PM
[HIDE]http://www.theflamingcat.com/images/KENT3.jpg

The hands down his own pants is priceless.

EasyE726
03-10-2007, 08:22 PM
When he was in the back you should've just driven home.

When he woke up he'd be REALLY confused.

Shwicaz
03-11-2007, 01:29 AM
OOh, a big boy with a buzzed head, passed out drunk w/ his hands down his pants......

was he trying to fuck your tailpipe or something?