PDA

View Full Version : Boxing: Corrales/Castillo fight!

Los
05-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Damn...it's in the 8th round!! So far so good...

Corrales is one of my favorite fighters...I won't say any details for those of us in the west (i'm watching it through showtime east). Those who are yet to watch it, your in for a treat!

Los
05-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Arrgggggh!!!

Los
05-07-2005, 07:21 PM
BOXING FANS in the west! Watch this fight! It's not on PPV its on showtime!

madmartigan
05-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Thanks man, didn't even know this was on, just got the Trinidad/Wright mailer from the cable company, starts in about 30 minutes here.

Los
05-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks man, didn't even know this was on, just got the Trinidad/Wright mailer from the cable company, starts in about 30 minutes here.

Yeah..Next week is going to be awesome. I love Tito, he is my all time favorite fighter, but Winky is the fucking man. I don't know about this one, I just hope it's a good one!

William Satterwhite
05-07-2005, 07:49 PM
I don't want to spoil anything for the west coast but I'll just say that was one hell of a last round, if you're a boxing fan you need to see this!

BronxRonin
05-07-2005, 07:54 PM
I got online just to post about how awesome this fight was!!!!!! Wow one of the best fights in a long while. Next week , Tito and Winky we all win.

BronxRonin
05-07-2005, 07:54 PM
I don't want to spoil anything for the west coast but I'll just say that was one hell of a last round, if you're a boxing fan you need to see this!

LoL fight was in the west Las Vegas :p

William Satterwhite
05-07-2005, 08:11 PM
LoL fight was in the west Las Vegas :p

Yeah but I guess they're running it on tape delay out west or something, from what I can tell its just now coming on ShoWest. I'm going to try and stay up to watch it again, that was such a great fight and an awesome ending.

BronxRonin
05-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah but I guess they're running it on tape delay out west or something, from what I can tell its just now coming on ShoWest. I'm going to try and stay up to watch it again, that was such a great fight and an awesome ending.

Absolutely worth watching it for a duece!

William Satterwhite
05-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Absolutely worth watching it for a duece!

Definitely! If the next couple of weeks live up to this one, it's going to be a great summer of boxing.

madmartigan
05-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Wow, just Wow.

It was fucking amazing fight, but it was harder for Corrales, than it should have been. Chico should have stayed outside and boxed. But that 10th round, I thought Chico was out, but he came roaring back. Also, did you all notice Winky and James Toney going crazy in the background going crazy when, chico won?

Los
05-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Wow, just Wow.

It was fucking amazing fight, but it was harder for Corrales, than it should have been. Chico should have stayed outside and boxed. But that 10th round, I thought Chico was out, but he came roaring back. Also, did you all notice Winky and James Toney going crazy in the background going crazy when, chico won?

Yup...the last round was amazing! I agree with you, I felt chico should have have stayed outside...he was fighting Castillo's fight. I thought Chico was done! I was shocked at what happened moments after. Let's see what next week will bring.

madmartigan
05-08-2005, 12:49 AM
Yup...the last round was amazing! I agree with you, I felt chico should have have stayed outside...he was fighting Castillo's fight. I thought Chico was done! I was shocked at what happened moments after. Let's see what next week will bring.
Winky was at the fight, he should know now stay the fuck away from Tito, unless you're bernard Hopkins.

madmartigan
05-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Watching this again on replay damn amazing, fight.

Los
05-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Watching this again on replay damn amazing, fight.

Hahaha...yeah! Awesome fight. It's one for the ages!

I'm getting so pumped up for this saturday too! WINKY/TRINIDAD! May 14!