PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine: Enemy of the State hardcover

Welt
02-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Does it really have 70 pages more stuff than the trade??

I am scaling between the two, which one to get... and asking the opinion of you good peple!

Len Ford
02-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Does it really have 70 pages more stuff than the trade??

I am scaling between the two, which one to get... and asking the opinion of you good peple!

The oversized hardcover has issues #20-32, the trade has only issues #20-25. In the hardcover, the first storyline is Enemy of the State and then the Agent of SHIELD storyline. The trade only has Enemy of the State. I liked both stories so if you plan on getting one of them, I would go with the oversized hardcover.

Welt
02-24-2007, 12:06 PM
The trade states: Enemy of the State: Wolverine No. 20-32 (Wolverine), and says it has 284 pages against the 352 pages of the hardcover. As I looked closer the trade had Panini (UK) as publisher, so it probably is not available in US ( but there are a bunch of UK residents on the forum, who might know what it's about).

Does the hardcover have the nazi camp story - maybe that explains for the difference in page-count.

But if it has bigger pages, I'll surely get the hardcover - JR Jr does amazing work on the series!

Len Ford
02-24-2007, 12:15 PM
The trade states: Enemy of the State: Wolverine No. 20-32 (Wolverine), and says it has 284 pages against the 352 pages of the hardcover. As I looked closer the trade had Panini (UK) as publisher, so it probably is not available in US ( but there are a bunch of UK residents on the forum, who might know what it's about).

Does the hardcover have the nazi camp story - maybe that explains for the difference in page-count.

But if it has bigger pages, I'll surely get the hardcover - JR Jr does amazing work on the series!

Oh, ok. I didn't realize that they released a trade collecting everything together (although I can't find anything about it on Amazon). Either way, I'd still go with the hardcover. I like the oversized format and hardcover vs. standard size and paperback.

Welt
02-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Oh, ok. I didn't realize that they released a trade collecting everything together (although I can't find anything about it on Amazon). Either way, I'd still go with the hardcover. I like the oversized format and hardcover vs. standard size and paperback.

Sure. Maybe you couldn't see it on Amazon if the trade is only for the UK market... (it's a UK web store I was looking at...).

But thanks!