PDA

View Full Version : For Briomega and everyone! Post your favorite whacked ass dream you've had!

The Zevad
02-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Then where would our entertainment go? We already lost Zevad.

Ah you'll never lose me. Mu-hu-ha-ha-ha!!!!!! Okay here's my contribution to my "this will not end well" a whacked ass dream thread. I had this dream last night and it can only be described as whacked ass or fucked up. It was broken up somehow. Like it was a three act play or a tv show minus the commercials. It's like I shifed from from one reality into another but I was in the same world at the same time.

The first act of the dream dream I was at my old college's computer lab trying to hack into myspace. I was absolutely sure some alien super virus was infecting the entire Myspace Network. I was finally able to get access into the mainframe and than all of suddenall these pictures were being holographically projected into my mind causing it to burn and drive me insane (too late ;-)). I finally get into the page when I'm blinded by a light.

The second act of the dream I was on a star ship. Looked like I was on an episode of Farscape. I was in a uniform just observing things. Being a voyeur. I saw Scorpius dealing with the star ship's captain. Scorpius looked entirely fucked up. He had blood on his stomach and crotch. He was beating the living shit out of the captain condeming him like a spurned lover. The captain still looked human. Almost looked like Crais but more builty. Aparently the captain ordered Scorpius to be tortured (which included a castration) and threw him into a brig. Scorpius goes in with him and the door closes. When it reopens. The Captain is cut and bleeding but his face no longer looks human. Sort of a compo of a predator and one of those Eagle creatures from Beast Master. The captain was screaming saying "I'm SOOOORY! I'm Sorry." and Scorpius was saying. "Now, now. No need for apologies." There was this organic looking orb in Scorpius's hand and it floated over to the captain. Entered his mouth. The captain stopped screaming. And than his head exploded. Scorpius turned over and saw me. He walked over to me and reached out his hand.

Third act of the dream I was suddenly in my room. Lying on my bed. Sort of wondering what the fuck was going on. I have my cell phone in my hand and all of sudden I see someone's name on it. This girl who used to fuck with my mind a lot who moved to Florida. Her last name was diffrent. For some reason I thought she got married. I picked it up and she just started laughing at me. And I was saying "What the fuck is going on here." She's insulting me saying her life is so much better since she's gone to Florida. Than she stops talking and I hear her grunting in pain. Like someone is stabbing her. And I hear a laugh that sounds like Scorpius' and than I woke up.

How's that for a whacked ass dream?

Ryan Elliott
02-23-2007, 06:08 PM
It would take months to write down all the weird dreams I've ever had.

The Zevad
02-23-2007, 06:10 PM
It would take months to write down all the weird dreams I've ever had.

How about the most recent one? And hey what do you think about mine? Weird eh?

Briomega
02-23-2007, 07:03 PM
:rofl:

To be honest, I rarely if ever dream and even when I do it's rarely anything memorable.

The Zevad
02-23-2007, 07:12 PM
:rofl:

To be honest, I rarely if ever dream and even when I do it's rarely anything memorable.

See? I will bring on the entertainment if the demand is there! :thumb: :boogie:

:lol:

The Zevad
02-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Eck. Alas.......