PDA

View Full Version : [Adult] Fellas, would you...

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Um...

...Fuck a midget? Is that term even PC anymore or is little person or dwarf better? Anyhoo, I would but she'd have to be hot. Like I saw that HBO show about the Bunny Ranch the other night and saw Bridget the Midget there and I thought, yeah, I'd totally do her. Gidget the Midget...not so much. I recall thinking the same thing about Bridget when I saw her on Howard Stern years ago. When I was a bouncer I once walked in on one of my guys getting a blowjob from a little person in our back room and I guess I can't say I've thought too many dwarf chicks were hot. Thoughts?

Jim T.
02-23-2007, 08:10 AM
This board rules...

Corey A.
02-23-2007, 08:11 AM
It's little person....I'm sure it would be interesting.

Gregory
02-23-2007, 08:12 AM
I wouldn't seek them out so I can later punch out "Little Person" on my Sexual Curiosity card. But I wouldn't disqualify her if we were getting along well.

Akira
02-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Dude, hot is hot. As long as you remember they are an legal adult and you aren't living out some pedophilic fantasies, dowatchulike.

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 08:15 AM
Dude, hot is hot. As long as you remember they are an legal adult and you aren't living out some pedophilic fantasies, dowatchulike.

This goes without saying. Besides, little people's bodies in no way resemble a child. I don't think any creepy pedo would make the mistake.

silverboy
I just can't imagine Little Silverboy being interested in a little person.

Brad N.
This board rules...

I agree.

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 08:18 AM
here's one of the few clothed pics I could find...apparently she has a band now.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f50/bnasty316/bridget_band.jpg

Akira
02-23-2007, 08:21 AM
here's one of the few clothed pics I could find...apparently she has a band now.

I figured that's who you were talking about. It's odd, she looks like she could be Belladonna's smaller twin.

McAfee
02-23-2007, 08:22 AM

She's fucking ripped. I'd totally do her. :D

adamgreenberger
02-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Bridget the Midget...for sure. As for the rest...it would have to depend on what she looked like.

artimoff
02-23-2007, 08:28 AM
I want to say yes, but I probabaly wouldn't.

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Well, obviously I wouldn't since I'm a happily married man now, but if I wasn't yes. No doubt about it. I would totally do Bridget...others it would depend but I have yet to see another little person who I find to be hot.

J.D. Lombardi
02-23-2007, 08:50 AM
...Fuck a midget? Is that term even PC anymore or is little person or dwarf better? Anyhoo, I would but she'd have to be hot. Like I saw that HBO show about the Bunny Ranch the other night and saw Bridget the Midget there and I thought, yeah, I'd totally do her. Gidget the Midget...not so much. I recall thinking the same thing about Bridget when I saw her on Howard Stern years ago. When I was a bouncer I once walked in on one of my guys getting a blowjob from a little person in our back room and I guess I can't say I've thought too many dwarf chicks were hot. Thoughts?

I saw Bridget at one of the shows I go to. She was literally standing on the podium where folks of "standard" height would be leaning on and signing autographs. She is cute. I watch her scenes, but it may freak me out in person to actually be with a little person...mostly because it just seems too "kiddie" in size proportions, ya know? I'm sure that if it was the right situation and the gal just got me relaxed, all would be well in the world.

It sort of disappoints me that I know there is something, off the bat sexually, that I would admit to not doing.

She did a scene with Tom Byron that was AMAZING though. :lol:

Xander Boune
02-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Yes. There was this chick from the "Littlest Groom" reality show named Mika that I totally would have hit.

EDIT: I just found pictures of her on imdb

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1671906/

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 08:55 AM
I saw Bridget at one of the shows I go to. She was literally standing on the podium where folks of "standard" height would be leaning on and signing autographs. She is cute. I watch her scenes, but it may freak me out in person to actually be with a little person...mostly because it just seems too "kiddie" in size proportions, ya know? I'm sure that if it was the right situation and the gal just got me relaxed, all would be well in the world.

It sort of disappoints me that I know there is something, off the bat sexually, that I would admit to not doing.

She did a scene with Tom Byron that was AMAZING though. :lol:

No. While she may be short she and every other adult little person is in perfect adult proportion. That's part of the deal with them being a little person and all. All their organs and genetalia are adult size in every way, it's just that she's really short. There is a massive difference between Bridget's body and that of say a 10-year-old.

TIP
02-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Here's a Topic of Conversation for tomorrow night.

T

SeanC
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM
I would; I've thought about it ever since I saw the hot one in 'Total Recall.'

J.D. Lombardi
02-23-2007, 08:59 AM
No. While she may be short she and every other adult little person is in perfect adult proportion. That's part of the deal with them being a little person and all. All their organs and genetalia are adult size in every way, it's just that she's really short. There is a massive difference between Bridget's body and that of say a 10-year-old.

Oh no, I know that. lol I mean I just said that her scenes were amazing...especially if you're a butt pirate like myself and haven't seen her scene with Tommy B.

I'm only talking about her overall size. As someone who hovers in 6' land, someone that small trips me out...though to think of it, I've been with a couple gals NEAR little person size but not quite.

Fuck.

I'd DO Bridget.

bairdduvessa
02-23-2007, 08:59 AM
not sure

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Here's a Topic of Conversation for tomorrow night.

T

:lol:

I posted this for Blandy!

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Oh no, I know that. lol I mean I just said that her scenes were amazing...especially if you're a butt pirate like myself and haven't seen her scene with Tommy B.

I'm only talking about her overall size. As someone who hovers in 6' land, someone that small trips me out...though to think of it, I've been with a couple gals NEAR little person size but not quite.

Fuck.

I'd DO Bridget.

Aw yeah. :surrend:

PeterSparker
02-23-2007, 09:15 AM
No

chazbot
02-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Yes. There was this chick from the "Littlest Groom" reality show named Mika that I totally would have hit.

EDIT: I just found pictures of her on imdb

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1671906/

Wow... i was thinking no until i saw the link... and now i'm thinking, 4'3" isn't that tiny.
hah
It really raises the question how short does a girl have to be for one to say no?

J.D. Lombardi
02-23-2007, 09:40 AM
It really raises the question how short does a girl have to be for one to say no?

Or how "small" a guy needs to be for her to say YES...lol remember gents, national male average is supposedly like 5 inches erect.

baldonetoo
02-23-2007, 09:44 AM
For those of you who really don't want to fuck a midget (raises hand) but would like to read a story by someone who did, here's Tucker Max's account of his quest to fuck a midget.

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/the_midget_story.phtml

KC

Mister E
02-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Fuck a midget?

Again?

J.D. Lombardi
02-23-2007, 09:58 AM
(awaiting terminology backlash from someone here on the forum.)

;-)

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 09:59 AM
wow, Mika Winkler is hot. Add her as little person # 2!!!

Joe Doesn't Care
02-23-2007, 10:00 AM
This board rules...

Agreed, and Yes.

(I know it only February but, topic of the year nominee right now.)

Mister E
02-23-2007, 10:01 AM
(awaiting terminology backlash from someone here on the forum.)

;-)

Mi dispiace, ma no capisco. :Ponder:

R0cketFr0g
02-23-2007, 10:04 AM
My friend's brother screwed a midget hooker in a brothel in the Czech republic. I don't know if her got her for half-price though.

Mister E
02-23-2007, 10:05 AM
My friend's brother screwed a midget person hooker in a brothel in the Czech republic. I don't know if her got her for half-price though.

Just b/c she's half the size doesn't mean she's going to put in half the effort!

Akira
02-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Or how "small" a guy needs to be for her to say YES...lol remember gents, national male average is supposedly like 5 inches erect.

You know what they say: "Big things do come good in small packages"

Or maybe I have it backwards:Ponder:

half guard
02-23-2007, 10:09 AM
you mean like on bangamidget.com? :surrend:

half guard
02-23-2007, 10:11 AM
None of that mattered; I was finally going to fuck a midget.

Junior "What is wrong with you? Why not just get a midget hooker and be done with it?"
Tucker "FUCK THAT. Just because you buy Dwight Gooden's World Series ring off Ebay doesn't mean that you were on the '86 Mets. Some things you can only claim if you have earned them. MIDGET PUSSY, HERE I COME!!"

They turn around and mumble something about crazy New Yorkers. Whatever, they've never fucked a midget, they don't matter.

:D

Mister E
02-23-2007, 10:13 AM
:D

c.rob
02-23-2007, 10:15 AM
if given half the chance, hell yes

nick maynard
02-23-2007, 10:22 AM
wouldnt you feel like you were fucking a 6 year old?

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 10:30 AM

*sigh* no. Again...midgets by nature of their "disorder?" are only short. Do some research on your own and tell me how Bridget the Midget or this girl's body looks anything like a child...

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1671906/HH/1671906/iid_1097765.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Winkler,%20Mika

Click the link since you can't copy and paste pics from IMDB and there are no other pics of her on Google.

half guard
02-23-2007, 10:31 AM

if you've ever paid attention to a healthy adult midget female you'd know that her body looks NOTHING like that of a 6 year old.

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Agreed, and Yes.

(I know it only February but, topic of the year nominee right now.)

heh. Don't forget me in December!

Brad N.
02-23-2007, 10:32 AM
if you've ever paid attention to a healthy adult midget female you'd know that her body looks NOTHING like that of a 6 year old.

exactly.

R0cketFr0g
02-23-2007, 10:33 AM
if you've ever felt up a healthy adult midget female you'd know that her body looks NOTHING like that of a 6 year old.

Oh my!

half guard
02-23-2007, 10:35 AM
We get into Soylent's apartment, she pulls me into his bedroom, and we start fucking. See, this is why you need good friends, in fact, this should be one of the measures of how good a friendship is: Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid.

lulz!

i've never heard of tucker max before today, but i am now a stone cold fan of his. i don't even care what his fucking book is about. i'm going to buy that motherfucker this afternoon. :D

half guard
02-23-2007, 10:38 AM
holy shit!

i fucking love this dude! reading his stories is literally making me laugh until i cry.

She passed out when we were done, and I joined the party that was still going. Flush with excitement and pride, I triumphantly threw my hand in the air and yelled across the apartment,

"RAISE YOUR FUCKING HAND IF YOU'VE EVER FUCKED A MIDGET, BITCHES!!"

The other two midgets raised their hands. Thanks assholes.

Dr. Blasphemy
02-23-2007, 10:51 AM
I would just so when she garbbed my weiner it would look HUGE in those little sausage fingers....
LOL!

Foolish Mortal
02-23-2007, 10:58 AM
"Midget" is most definitely not PC. 'Little Person' or 'Dwarf' are acceptable.

I always thought Meredith Eaton who's on 'Boston Legal was rather sexy. I'd do her. :thumb:
http://i13.tinypic.com/2hekq5w.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247860/

McAfee
02-23-2007, 11:04 AM
"Midget" is most definitely not PC. 'Little Person' or 'Dwarf' are acceptable.

I thought a dwarf was different than a midget. If you called a little person a dwarf he/she might bite you in the balls right on the spot. :scared:

Foolish Mortal
02-23-2007, 11:17 AM
I thought a dwarf was different than a midget. If you called a little person a dwarf he/she might bite you in the balls right on the spot. :scared:
Midget is not a technical term. It's a slur. Dwarf is a technical term.

half guard
02-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Midget is not a technical term. It's a slur.

really? i honestly never knew that.

Ryan Elliott
02-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Nope. Not that Little People bother me, I just like my women either as tall as me or a few inches shorter.

J.D. Lombardi
02-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Mi dispiace, ma no capisco. :Ponder:

you don't? lol It is ok...ya don't have to be sorry about it. :cool:

Donal DeLay
02-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Totally. You don't even need to buy her kneepads. She's already perfect height!

Fuck PC. They're midgets. If they cry over it, slap them.

I'm FAT, not "large" or "big boned". People need to stop being so goddamn sensitive to words that aren't even demeaning in the first place.

Ryan Elliott
02-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Totally. You don't even need to buy her kneepads. She's already perfect height!

Fuck PC. They're midgets. If they cry over it, slap them.

I'm FAT, not "large" or "big boned". People need to stop being so goddamn sensitive to words that aren't even demeaning in the first place.

Yeah, but what if you're CALLED fat, and you're not fat?

Like me. I've got a gut, and I'm 6' tall. I'm just a big guy. I'm not fat. But I get called fat and that pisses me off.

half guard
02-23-2007, 12:38 PM
People need to stop being so goddamn sensitive to words that aren't even demeaning in the first place.

*applause*

Donal DeLay
02-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah, but what if you're CALLED fat, and you're not fat?

Like me. I've got a gut, and I'm 6' tall. I'm just a big guy. I'm not fat. But I get called fat and that pisses me off. I don't really see how that applies here, because the person IS short.

Also, if you can grab more than a handful, and it hangs over the sides of your pants, you're fat.

half guard
02-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Also, if you can grab more than a handful, and it hangs over the sides of your pants, you're fat.

but...but...if i'm tall, then being fat isn't fat...it's just....no, wait. you're right. it's still fat even if my fat ass is too delusional to admit it.

*sniff*

greg donovan
02-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Nope. Not that Little People bother me, I just like my women either as tall as me or a few inches shorter.
what about a few inches taller?

Ryan Elliott
02-23-2007, 12:58 PM
what about a few inches taller?

Hmmm, maybe. Overly tall women don't do it for me. Maybe 3 inches taller. And I think that goes either way. Either three inches taller or three inches shorter.

Gunter
02-23-2007, 12:59 PM
A couple of years ago I was in a hotel bar with a buddy of mine and I was buying drinks for twin sisters who just happened to be midgets.

I was hoping for the twin threesome with the midget bonus thrown in. It would have been they would have written songs about.

But I ended up in my room alone. Again. Naturally.

J. Wilson
02-23-2007, 01:15 PM
I figured that's who you were talking about. It's odd, she looks like she could be Belladonna's smaller twin.

Damn, now that's a great way to describe her.

J. Wilson
02-23-2007, 01:19 PM
I always thought Meredith Eaton who's on 'Boston Legal was rather sexy. I'd do her. :thumb:
http://i13.tinypic.com/2hekq5w.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247860/

I know I'm going to burn in hell for this, but she's single now too. Her husband, also a little person actor (most recently on NCIS) just died.

J. Wilson
02-23-2007, 01:20 PM
To answer the question asked:

Bridget - yes

Gidget - no

Twigget - yes

Thommy Melanson
02-23-2007, 01:22 PM

...would?

;)

Amos Moses
02-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Ehhh, probably not. It would just be too weird.

c. page
02-23-2007, 04:50 PM
yes. absolutely.

and is it terribly wrong that i laughed my ass off when i saw meredith eaton's "mini biography" on her imdb page?

Blandy vs Terrorism
02-23-2007, 04:55 PM
I dunno. She'd have to be one hot midget, or I'd have to be really drunk.

Or both.

Jake
02-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Probably not. I'd be too afraid I'd hurt them with my large package.

You know, I just realized... I'm setting myself up for a world of shit from you guys, aren't I?

Hate_Prime
02-23-2007, 05:28 PM
If they ask nicely...

What?! WTF AM I SAYING?! What are you people doing to me?! I just realized that I would totally do a midget!

half guard
02-23-2007, 05:30 PM
You know, I just realized... I'm setting myself up for a world of shit from you guys, aren't I?

totally.

oh and

pix plz k thx :mistrust:

kari
02-23-2007, 05:43 PM

:-x

I'm the perfect size to rip your taint off!!

kari
02-23-2007, 05:44 PM
pix plz k thx :mistrust: <---what he said. ;)

Jerome Gibbons
02-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Probably not. I'd be too afraid I'd hurt them with my large package.

We figure your tiny, "in dire need to overcompensate for on the internet" penis has already won you enough ridicule, so we won't bug you that much.

Hate_Prime
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM
lulz!

i've never heard of tucker max before today, but i am now a stone cold fan of his. i don't even care what his fucking book is about. i'm going to buy that motherfucker this afternoon. :D

I'm surprised to find out he's still updating.

If you liked that, check out tard-blog. (http://www.tard-blog.com/) Tucker doesn't write it, it hasn't been updated in years, but going through the archives is one of the most entertaining reads on the internet (that I've encountered, atleast).

Icaruss
02-23-2007, 08:40 PM
I would probably do it. I mean, who am I kidding?

I'd do anything.

Justin.Strange
02-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Glorious. Thread like this make me miss Fanboy Rampage..

c. page
02-24-2007, 12:59 AM

If you liked that, check out tard-blog. (http://www.tard-blog.com/) Tucker doesn't write it, it hasn't been updated in years, but going through the archives is one of the most entertaining reads on the internet (that I've encountered, atleast).

i think he has a new book coming out this summer (or sometime soon), so it's definitely in his best interest to keep updating.

Mr. E!
02-24-2007, 04:16 AM

I'm a HUGE fan of Tard-Blog. The Augustus stories made me laugh till I cried.

And as for the other topic at hand, yes, were I unmarried, I would totally have sex with a little person. A lot.
I'm 6'1, and the contrast of size is something I find appealing. I was with a girl in college who was @ 4'9, and she was super hot. And yes, my junk looked huge in proportion to her.

Brad N.
03-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Wow, where was I that I missed like twenty of these responses?!? Bumping because fuckin midgets rules.