PDA

View Full Version : Because I feel like sharing again: more MSPaint.

HoneyDippinDan
02-21-2007, 08:11 PM
I started my own thread on the Something Awful forums after being inspired by another MSPaint I did for the thread "MSPaint your awkard/shitty first dates." Mine is "MSPaint your awkward/ fucked up break ups."

So you managed to get through that shitty/awkward first date and actually gained yourself a mate. Things go great for a while but as we all know, all good things must come to an end. In general, breaking up with someone is always creator of awkward, fucked up moments in your life. Please share with the group your pain. And remember, more pain equals more fun!

And without further ado, my starter image:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6295/fuckedupbreakuptg9.jpg

If that's not crazy enough, this girl has a degree in psychology and apparently doesn't understand how completely fucked up this kind of thinking is.

After breaking up with me, this girl then:

* Met some guy over the phone at work, then made plans to move across country to live with him without meeting him in person. Even better, this guy didn't bother to hide the fact that he was something of a player as he sent her many pictures of himself that included himself with several other women in various states of drunkenness and undress. When her parents suggested to her that moving across country to live with a complete stranger was, you know, a completely fucking bad idea and maybe she should leave her kid behind with them if she was serious about doing that, her response was to check with a lawyer to make sure that there was no way her parents could interfere with this masterful plan.

* After flying across the country and spending the week with the guy, she decided that maybe her idea wasn't the really for the best.

* Then she gained herself a stalker, which was something she seemed to be pretty skilled at. For instance, when we were together, some ex boyfriend of hers came knocking on her door at three in the morning and asked her if he could spend the night with her because he wanted to, you know, just hold her while they were in bed. She explained to that guy that I probably wouldn't be okay with that.

* A month after gaining the stalker, she decided to date the stalker.

* When that didn't work out, she got herself a fiance, The Amazing Unemployed Guy with super mooching powers. He got fired from his job shortly after they started seeing each other. He then moved in with her and didn't bother getting a job afterwards. They were together for well over a year and he apparently spent a shit ton of her money. She bitched a lot about him but refused to break up with him. Eventually she kicked him out when she found out that he was turning down work.

So I really don't know what happened to her. When we were together, she seemed to be the most rational, understanding person I knew that had faced adversity and always came out on top. From what I saw of her after we were together, I gathered that she purposely puts herself into all kinds of shit so she could bitch to others how much her life sucks.