PDA

View Full Version : Allergies Suck!

Donal DeLay
02-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Because of the cold front we got this week, every time I go from one room to another, to outside, to another room, my allergies decide to stand up and collectively shout FUCK YOU eight in my face.

Headaches. Watery itchy eyes, sniffles, sneezing, drowsy, achy, weak.

ugh.

Bill!
02-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Hey...
http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=30076&highlight=allergies+suck

;)

Donal DeLay
02-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Hey...
http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=30076&highlight=allergies+suck

;) Okay, that was the funniest post I've ever seen.

If I had a hat, it'd be off to you, sir. I haven't laughed that hard all week.

That was good.

changingshades
02-20-2007, 01:03 PM
no you suck

:x

Donal DeLay
02-20-2007, 01:16 PM
no you suck

:x
THAT'S IT!

I'm taking you off my top 8 friends list!

changingshades
02-20-2007, 01:30 PM
THAT'S IT!

I'm taking you off my top 8 friends list!

NOOOOOOO

now you doubly suck

Donal DeLay
02-20-2007, 01:33 PM
NOOOOOOO

now you doubly suck
Now I'm going to read your copy of Nextwave #12 again. So now it'll be thrice read!

HAHAHAH! You paid full price for a USED book! HAHAHAH!

*points*

HAHA!

changingshades
02-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Now I'm going to read your copy of Nextwave #12 again. So now it'll be thrice read!

HAHAHAH! You paid full price for a USED book! HAHAHAH!

*points*

HAHA!
but I didn't pay for tax

so suck on that

DrMachine
02-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Because of the cold front we got this week, every time I go from one room to another, to outside, to another room, my allergies decide to stand up and collectively shout FUCK YOU eight in my face.

Headaches. Watery itchy eyes, sniffles, sneezing, drowsy, achy, weak.

ugh.

It's unlikely that you're allergic to temperature, pressure or humidity changes...I'm going to guess it has something to do with mold.

Donal DeLay
02-20-2007, 03:26 PM
It's unlikely that you're allergic to temperature, pressure or humidity changes...I'm going to guess it has something to do with mold.
It's also quite likely I just have a head cold, especially since I wear shorts and a t-shirt, even during the couple days last week it got down to the 40's/50's.

But, what is it every time I change envireonments I have a MASSIVE sneezing fit, and everything just comes at me at once.

kari
02-20-2007, 03:31 PM
It's also quite likely I just have a head cold, especially since I wear shorts and a t-shirt, even during the couple days last week it got down to the 40's/50's.

But, what is it every time I change envireonments I have a MASSIVE sneezing fit, and everything just comes at me at once.

One environment is moldier than the other? :D

...oh and boo hoo...40's and 50's...thats a frickin' heat wave!

changingshades
02-20-2007, 03:32 PM

because I've been licking random things

ClintP
02-20-2007, 05:53 PM
I am a Ragweed's bitch. I can't go outside from Aug till the first freeze.