PDA

View Full Version : M.u.g.e.n!

UltimateFactor
02-20-2007, 06:57 AM
Love this damn program. :grope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6xjtsqen5Q

Special Agent Bachman
02-20-2007, 07:24 PM
I used to be in the M.U.G.E.N scene at its height and released some screenpacks. My Street Fighter Omega project didn't pan out but it was really fun. At one point I had over 30GB worth of M.U.G.E.N stuff on my computer. Ah, the good ol' days.

Petey Parker
02-20-2007, 07:26 PM
I've been interested in checking it out but was never really sure what to do with it. I watched some of those tutorial clips and it seems like it wouldn't be that hard. Guess the hard part is finding all the characters and stages you want.

CapnChaos
02-20-2007, 07:27 PM
I've been interested in checking it out but was never really sure what to do with it. I watched some of those tutorial clips and it seems like it wouldn't be that hard. Guess the hard part is finding all the characters and stages you want.

Yeah, I just heard about it recently and I have no clue what to do.

moonspider
02-20-2007, 07:36 PM
this interest me.....

Special Agent Bachman
02-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Since y'all seem interested, I'll upload a shit-ton of M.U.G.E.N stuff (WinM.U.G.E.N, some characters/stages/screenpacks/readme files) to my own personal webspace in a handy zip file within the next couple of days and then give the link to whoever asks for it at that time (to avoid giving public access to the M.U.G.E.N creations of others). Sound good?

All I ask is that y'all read the included documents and not ask me how X or Y works. I'll let y'all know when the deed is done.

moonspider
02-20-2007, 08:01 PM
wow....sounds like a plan....count me in

um, but i own a mac, is that a problem?

Captain Sensation
02-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Since y'all seem interested, I'll upload a shit-ton of M.U.G.E.N stuff (WinM.U.G.E.N, some characters/stages/screenpacks/readme files) to my own personal webspace in a handy zip file within the next couple of days and then give the link to whoever asks for it at that time (to avoid giving public access to the M.U.G.E.N creations of others). Sound good?

All I ask is that y'all read the included documents and not ask me how X or Y works. I'll let y'all know when the deed is done.

Awesome, i dont know shit about working that stuff outside of a computer. I have a friend that has modded xboxes. He unzips those files onto his xbox harddrive and next thing you know, sonic is fighting mario in sagats stage in street fighter 2.

Petey Parker
02-20-2007, 08:11 PM

Sweet. That'd be awfully nice of you :)

Georgie
02-20-2007, 08:47 PM

Shit yeah, dude. As a 2d enthusiast, I've always wanted to try this thing out, but I never figured it out. It'd be nice to give it another shot :)

elry
02-20-2007, 09:50 PM
my best friends brad and jason were really into this a few years ago, they made a super mario complete with an animated opening and ending as well as omega tom hanks.

UltimateFactor
02-21-2007, 02:14 AM
Ohhh, sounds good to me. I can't stand the guy who put it on my friend's X-Box so I wasn't planning on getting it, just playing my friends. This would rock.

Special Agent Bachman
02-21-2007, 03:03 AM
wow....sounds like a plan....count me in

um, but i own a mac, is that a problem?

I really hate to tell you this . . . . but you're shit out of luck. Sorry. I still want you to have my babies though. :D

50% of the above is a joke.

Petey Parker
03-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Bump

Good & Evil
03-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Wow, that really put me in the mood to watch anime.

I found a website a while back that had a HUGE amoutn of MUGEn files complete with 50+ new marvel characters. Of course, I have no recollection what the website is called nor could I find it again. :(

Special Agent Bachman
03-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Sorry, been real busy, I'll try and upload the stuff tonight.

The Sentient Xbox
03-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I just got into this Mugen thing like a week ago, and all I care about are the Marvel and DC characters...really tough to find many character files that work anymore. But what I do have is AWESOME....so glad you guys brought this up

:)