PDA

View Full Version : Smallville 2-1

BaconWhoreSqueeeaaal
02-01-2007, 04:20 PM
This is the dumbest episode of Smallville I've ever seen.

batmanbooyah
02-01-2007, 04:21 PM
dumber than the ad for the ford focus?

BaconWhoreSqueeeaaal
02-01-2007, 04:21 PM
dumber than the ad for the ford focus?

Yeah. Smallville has really lost it's edge. Not that I was a HUGE fan in the beginning either. Just the actors are fucking hot. Except Lois.

batmanbooyah
02-01-2007, 04:24 PM
lois is a little cry baby. she's a marose character and can't smile if lex paid her to.

i mean, the ford focus ad one, they fucking had a close up shot of the radio with the person turning the volume up and down!

or how about when clark slid pete a copy of the remy zero cd right below a hovering camera? awesome.

BaconWhoreSqueeeaaal
02-01-2007, 04:25 PM
GOD THIS EPISODE IS GAY!

><;; Why I let my boyfriend watch this crap, I'll never know.

batmanbooyah
02-01-2007, 04:30 PM
i'm a super batman or superman fan. as long as either of them are in a show, it's awesome. i even liked superman 4. there. i said it.

Vonn Hennigar
02-01-2007, 04:32 PM
I think Lois is pretty damn hot.

She oozes the sex appeal. Lana despite her beauty is absolute death every moment she's on screen.

Chloe's the best of both worlds.

BaconWhoreSqueeeaaal
02-01-2007, 04:35 PM
I think Lana is fucking hot. Chloe is fucking hot. Lois is an angle girl. And she looks HORRIBLE in this episode. She was hot in that one movie where she was naked, but she hasn't looked that great in Smallville.

Vonn Hennigar
02-01-2007, 04:40 PM
I think Lana is fucking hot. Chloe is fucking hot. Lois is an angle girl. And she looks HORRIBLE in this episode. She was hot in that one movie where she was naked, but she hasn't looked that great in Smallville.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/Vonn_Hennigar/ericadurance242.jpg

I'd Hit It!...Thrice!!!

BaconWhoreSqueeeaaal
02-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Sure. She looks hot with the lines on her face photoshopped out. She looks horrible in Smallville though.

Smokinblues
02-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Sure. She looks hot with the lines on her face photoshopped out. She looks horrible in Smallville though.

yeah the smoking lines -i'm assuming they're from smoking - always bothered me a little about her. she looks about 5 years older than the rest of the cast.

Billie
02-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I actually enjoyed this episode,even though the premise of red kryptonite in cosmetics is lame.

It's always good to see Clark unleash and say what he has to say.

A good "shake up" episode,and finally it looks like Lana is going to find out about Clark's powers.

Jerome Gibbons
02-01-2007, 05:18 PM

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll see one that'll top it soon enough.

That's the beauty of Smallville, it can (and does) always get worse.

batmanbooyah
02-01-2007, 09:15 PM
the ending of the episode was pretty good. the shy/cutsie way it unfolded was not. still made fun of it a lot, thats why i watch this show.

UltimateQuintessa
02-01-2007, 09:26 PM
I loved Lois Lane at the end "Girl Alert!, You never know what your gonna find in a grown man's clubhouse"

Nice dig at the Barn of Solitude.

GelfXIII
02-01-2007, 09:27 PM

Wow. I wish I could say the same. This ep was pretty dumb, but dumber than the one with mr. Mxzlie?

Survey says: ENH!

SteveZegers
02-02-2007, 05:06 AM
I kinda liked it. Clark's reaction to horny/slutty Lois was funny. The soap opera stuff got a little too thick in parts, but it was still fun.

Yannick_B
02-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Some good parts, some really bad, some just alright.
I cant imagine someone watching Smallville being surprised at this because its always been that, you can have a brilliant scene with interesting twists to the Superman characters/mythology if only they followed up on it, then theres a shitty scene to set up bland predictable soap opera twaddle that WILL be followed up on.

Ryudo
02-02-2007, 07:58 AM
I missed everything after the barn scene due to my satellite going out thanks to massive rain storms.

Can anyone give me a summary?

It cut back on when Jimmy walked away from Chloe and she started to cry, then I had to deal with Lex and Lana's shitty pontificating.

Taki Soma
02-02-2007, 08:05 AM
:sad:

darn, I thought it meant season 2, episode 1 :lol:

I haven't watched this season yet, but I can't wait. Season three was pretty disappointing, but it really picked up the pace last season (current is 5th, right?).

I love Lois. I don't know how she is in the new season but she was my favorite in the last.

artimoff
02-02-2007, 08:06 AM
:sad:

darn, I thought it meant season 2, episode 1 :lol:

I haven't watched this season yet, but I can't wait. Season three was pretty disappointing, but it really picked up the pace last season (current is 5th, right?).

I love Lois. I don't know how she is in the new season but she was my favorite in the last.

Current is season 6, it's been the best so far.

Deej
02-02-2007, 05:51 PM

I disagree about Lana. She went as far as being cute...never hot. But she's totally lost that cute appeal because of the annoying Clark-Lana will they/won't they relationship. It's so fucking annoying...I wish they'd kill her off already.

BTW - this episode made me cringe in too many places. I'm just glad that they didn't have clark push lana aside and cause her miscarriage. If they had done that...it would have ruined the remainder of the show for me.

Randy Hassan
02-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Just watched it...wasn't as cringe-inducing as I expected.

Goddamn, Michael Rosenbaum's so good that it breaks my heart sometimes that he's gonna be so evil. What'd he say to Lana--if he were to lose her, he'd hate to think of what he'd become...?

batmanbooyah
02-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Just watched it...wasn't as cringe-inducing as I expected.

Goddamn, Michael Rosenbaum's so good that it breaks my heart sometimes that he's gonna be so evil. What'd he say to Lana--if he were to lose her, he'd hate to think of what he'd become...?

yeah, he's the perfect lex.

xanderharris
02-02-2007, 06:10 PM

he really is. I know most people shit on the show, but if theres one thing that has kept me watching over the 6 years has been Rosenbaum as Lex. I dont think he gets enough credit. Hes totally believeable as a good person and then can turn on a dime into total evil lex.

batmanbooyah
02-02-2007, 06:12 PM
yeah, and when he was in that movie where he had to pretend to be a chick to get into a sorority, man, i believed him too!

but seriously, i'd give some comment about how they should have gotten someone with that sort of acting to play clark, but if you think about it, it's pretty hard to play superman. being that naive farm boy type is hard to play.

Deej
02-02-2007, 06:35 PM

I was actually thinking this as i watched the episode. I wish they really gave him something meaty though. I want to see corporate takeovers - long term plans coming to fruition...have him win every now and then.

Deej
02-02-2007, 06:36 PM
yeah, and when he was in that movie where he had to pretend to be a chick to get into a sorority, man, i believed him too!

but seriously, i'd give some comment about how they should have gotten someone with that sort of acting to play clark, but if you think about it, it's pretty hard to play superman. being that naive farm boy type is hard to play.

It's really the writers that have failed with their version of Clark.

Princesa
02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
I think Lois is pretty damn hot.

She oozes the sex appeal. Lana despite her beauty is absolute death every moment she's on screen.

Chloe's the best of both worlds.

Lana may be one of the worst I've ever seen and I actually liked her at first.

Billie
02-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Current is season 6, it's been the best so far.

Have to agree with art here,this is the only season I've followed the show every week.

Despite some duds,the god awful farmer who buried immigrants and the poison ivy like character,this season has been pretty entertaining.

More DCU characters are dropping by,Arrow's guest starring for the first half of the season really drew me in.

Now it looks like Martian Manhunter is going to be playing quite a pivotal role,which is much needed.

I just hope by season's end,Clark gets his training on with the help of the Martian.