PDA

View Full Version : Music That "makes You Gay"!!

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
01-25-2007, 07:10 AM
Wow! No really - freakin’ WOW! Just when you think this world of ours couldn't get anymore damn wacky...a buddy o' mine sent over this link - http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

Yeah, it seems there is a lot of music out there that makes a person more susceptible to “becoming gay”. You know, notoriously GAY artists like GHOSTFACE KILLA, JAY-Z, MOTORHEAD and METALLICA?!?!?

This list of approved artists is,like, twenty artists...thats it.

Oh how I weep for this world!:surrend:

Lyfeforce
01-25-2007, 07:18 AM
hehe. I love how even they can't figure out Morrissey's sexuality

Edit: saw two things...

one: when listing Eminem, they spelled it "Eminmen". SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING! :Panic:

two: Frank Sinatra's on this list? how'd the hell they figure that out?

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
01-25-2007, 07:21 AM
hehe. I love how even they can't figure out Morrissey's sexuality

Eh, flip a quarter. :-?

Ziolko
01-25-2007, 07:27 AM
Wow, that list is ridiculous.

I find if funny that Cyndi Lauper is on the safe list considering she sang a song about masturbation.

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
01-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Ah! I see from your sig that you've been listening to MAN OR ASTROMAN...coming out of the closet anytime soon? ;)

Ziolko
01-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Ah! I see from your sig that you've been listening to MAN OR ASTROMAN...coming out of the closet anytime soon? ;)

:scared:

Don't tell my wife! I guess i have to throw out all my Kansas and Jay-Z albums as well! I don't want to burn in hell for being tempted by sinful, homosexual music!!!

TheKraken
01-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Nothing makes you gay faster listening to Ghostface rap about selling cocaine... except MAYBE Ravi Shankar!

edwardmblake
01-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Adds 1 to number of threads posted this week about this site.

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
01-25-2007, 07:44 AM
Nothing makes you gay faster listening to Ghostface rap about selling cocaine... except MAYBE Ravi Shankar!

Hey! Hey! Ravi IS higher on the list!

DAVE
01-25-2007, 07:44 AM
I was just listening to some Jay-Z and couldn't help but feel the urge for some hot sweaty man ass.

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
01-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm just sick of the fact that I can't go to a MOTORHEAD show without being accosted by those unruly throngs of oiled, thong-wearing men!

Ziolko
01-25-2007, 07:58 AM
I was just listening to some Jay-Z and couldn't help but feel the urge for some hot sweaty man ass.

This could be a fun game. Let's pick a random song from an artist on that list and say we're going to prepare to have gay sex to it. I'll start:

"I think tonight I'm going to pop in 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica. I'm in the mood for some MAN SEX!!!!"

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
01-25-2007, 08:00 AM
DUDE! Nothin' gets me more pumped to plow some Man-Ass than TURBO-LOVER by Judas Priest...oh wait...

Josh!
01-25-2007, 08:08 AM
I love how on the "Why Now" section of the page they quote Rabbi Hillel.

If not Us then Who?

If not Now then When?

DAVE
01-25-2007, 08:10 AM
This could be a fun game. Let's pick a random song from an artist on that list and say we're going to prepare to have gay sex to it. I'll start:

"I think tonight I'm going to pop in 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica. I'm in the mood for some MAN SEX!!!!"

While you enter Sandman, I'm going to go ahead and put on a 2 hour long sitar jam by Ravi Shankar and shank me some New England Man Chowder.

Jef UK
01-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Still not a real site / list.....

glk
01-25-2007, 08:17 AM
These people fear life itself.

Dark Sasha
01-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Eagles of Deathmetal?

redsplitwig
01-25-2007, 09:04 AM
my favorite part:
"Ted Nugent (loincloth)"

Why would wearing a loincloth make you gay? There has never been a guitar player who was more about pussy than the Nuge. He wrote Wang Dang Sweet Poontang.

But Frank Sinatra, that guy was all about the cock.

Ziolko
01-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I just noticed Elton John is listed twice and is noted as being "REALLY gay".

:lol:

If this site isn't real then it's fantastic comedy, that's for sure.

Ryudo
01-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Okay, I can see Scissor Sisters or whatever, Indigo Girls, and Boy George...

but Metallica? Jay-Z? DOGSTAR?

:rofl: