PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Season 1 DVD question

Evan the Shaggy
01-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Tomorrow, I'm going to make the trek to an Ebgames and start selling some dvds for credit. Now one of the dvds I was going to get rid of was the Transformers season 1 dvd that has just been gathering dust in the corner (The curse of nostalgia strikes again).

I think the season might be rare though so I'm wondering if I should shoot it up on ebay instead. Anyone know anything about this?

On a related note, does Ebgames give a lot of credit for dvds and games?

greg donovan
01-24-2007, 06:58 PM
i think now would be a good time to ebay that one. or maybe even wait 'till a little closer to the movie hype builds a bit more.

Lab-Rat
01-24-2007, 06:58 PM
the first season of Transformers is Out of Print. This is because Rhino Home Video lost the rights to produce DVDs of the Transformers series.

Sony now owns the rights and is going to release new sets of the series sometime this year.

It's possable you might be able to get some cash for it on Ebay...but since we know Sony is gonna be releasing them late rthis year...it's possable people won't bid to high due to knowing a more affordable version will be out soon.

Evan the Shaggy
01-24-2007, 07:01 PM
the first season of Transformers is Out of Print. This is because Rhino Home Video lost the rights to produce DVDs of the Transformers series.

Sony now owns the rights and is going to release new sets of the series sometime this year.

It's possable you might be able to get some cash for it on Ebay...but since we know Sony is gonna be releasing them late rthis year...it's possable people won't bid to high due to knowing a more affordable version will be out soon.

Good to know. I'll see if I can get some scratch at Ebgames since I'm looking to buy a few new 360 games, but more than likely I'll hit up Ebay.

moonspider
01-24-2007, 07:23 PM
DONT GO TO GAMESTOP/EB GAMES!!!

i work there....you wont get that much for 'em...believe me
and im an assistant manager....

seriously---you'd get more money if you ebay that fucker

Evan the Shaggy
01-24-2007, 07:24 PM
DONT GO TO GAMESTOP/EB GAMES!!!

i work there....you wont get that much for 'em...believe me
and im an assistant manager....

seriously---you'd get more money if you ebay that fucker

How much would I get for something like My Name is Earl Season 1 dvds or Family Guys dvds? Like 15 bucks each or am I going way too high even for store credit?

greg donovan
01-24-2007, 07:30 PM
How much would I get for something like My Name is Earl Season 1 dvds or Family Guys dvds? Like 15 bucks each or am I going way too high even for store credit?

is there a good local video rental store that buys and sells used DVDs?

that may be a better option.

moonspider
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM

yer pretty right on the money....somewhere between 10-12 would pretty much be it..

if it's fer credit...then okay----but if cash, well then the final amounts gets reduced by 20%....