PDA

View Full Version : Terror-Free Oil

Taxman
01-23-2007, 06:56 AM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?ref=rss&storyid=74119

Group to Open Country's First 'Terror Free' Gas Station

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- A Florida-based group is planning to open the nation's first "terror free" gas station in Omaha, Nebraska. The Terror-Free Oil Initiative claims US dollars used to purchase gas made from Middle East oil funds terrorism. It urges Americans to only buy oil products that originate from countries that do not support terrorism.

The Terror-Free Oil station in west Omaha will sell gas from oil companies that don't do business in the Middle East. Signs calling for the use of non-Middle Eastern oil were up at the station yesterday.

Spokesman Joe Kaufman says the station will open February first, with a grand opening scheduled for February 12th. Other Terror-Free Oil stations are planned.

Bill Nolan
01-23-2007, 06:57 AM
U-s-a! U-s-a!

- B

WillieLee
01-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Wait a minute. Who are they buying from?

greg donovan
01-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Wait a minute. Who are they buying from?

probably from US sources.

i think there are stations in Fargo, ND that get their fuel from oil this is pumped in ND. but i am not 100% certain.

RebootedCorpse
01-23-2007, 07:06 AM
Good for them.

JABSEN
01-23-2007, 07:07 AM
But it's the Terror that gives it that extra kick.

RebootedCorpse
01-23-2007, 07:08 AM

The blood of infidel babies mixed in it keeps the engine running smoooooth...

greg donovan
01-23-2007, 07:08 AM
yep there is a Tesoro refinery that uses crude found in ND and refines it in ND and sells it as gasoline and diesel in the surrounding area.

so it would seem that this station isnt the first to be this way just the first to make a big deal about it.

http://www.tesoropetroleum.com/stellent/groups/public/documents/published/tsi_bus_ref_t3__mandan.hcsp

Brian Defferding
01-23-2007, 07:09 AM
The blood of infidel babies mixed in it keeps the engine running smoooooth...

BWahahahahaaaa!

greg donovan
01-23-2007, 07:09 AM

no wonder my car seems so slow.

stupid terror free oil:mad:

WillieLee
01-23-2007, 07:12 AM
probably from US sources.

i think there are stations in Fargo, ND that get their fuel from oil this is pumped in ND. but i am not 100% certain.

But they name Flying J as one of their sources. Flying J has outlets in Canada, so their claim that they don't do business with companies that do business with terrorists is faulty.

They do have a disclaimer for Flying J. But really, this is silly.

greg donovan
01-23-2007, 07:31 AM
But they name Flying J as one of their sources. Flying J has outlets in Canada, so their claim that they don't do business with companies that do business with terrorists is faulty.

They do have a disclaimer for Flying J. But really, this is silly.

which "they" are you talkning about now?

the tesoro group that i linked to or the group from florida that is in the first post in the thread?

Gunter
01-23-2007, 07:33 AM
So is this going to be like unleaded gas for a new millenium?

For a while we'll have both the choice of terror and terror free gas at the pump until they switch all the cars over?

Or is this like an octane rating? We'll have low terror, medium terror, and high terror gas.

WillieLee
01-23-2007, 07:35 AM
which "they" are you talkning about now?

the tesoro group that i linked to or the group from florida that is in the first post in the thread?

The 'Terror-Free' organization. The Tesoro group takes oil from Canada so there is a good chance they are doing business with 'terrar' companies. It's easy to do business with countries that aren't terrorist states. But when you try to exclude businesses you exclude most of the oil exporting nations.

RebootedCorpse
01-23-2007, 07:40 AM
It's just nice to see someone actually thinking about this shit. The Saudis have backed more terror in the world than Al Queda could in its grandest dreams.

Ben
01-23-2007, 07:42 AM
This is a great idea! Everyone will be buying terror-free gas, driving the price of that gas up. As a result, terror-filled gas will get supercheap! That means less money to terrorists! PROBLEM SOLVED!

greg donovan
01-23-2007, 07:42 AM
The 'Terror-Free' organization. The Tesoro group takes oil from Canada so there is a good chance they are doing business with 'terrar' companies. It's easy to do business with countries that aren't terrorist states. But when you try to exclude businesses you exclude most of the oil exporting nations.

that is what i thought you were talking about but i wanted to make sure.

we have a flying J here as well. i dont like to get fuel there.

i prefer holiday. but that is because they are 5-6 cents cheaper per gallon than everyone else for the same octane rated fuel. must be the terror that allows them to pass the savings on to me.

RebootedCorpse
01-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Citgo gets most of its oil from Venezuela.

WillieLee
01-23-2007, 07:47 AM
It's just nice to see someone actually thinking about this shit. The Saudis have backed more terror in the world than Al Queda could in its grandest dreams.

Or it could be a gimmick by one company to increase their business.

WillieLee
01-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Citgo gets most of its oil from Venezuela.

Probably has something to do with them being a Venezuelan company.

RebootedCorpse
01-23-2007, 07:50 AM
Probably has something to do with them being a Venezuelan company.

Ya think?

WillieLee
01-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Ya think?

No.

Ray G.
01-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Fucking awesome. We need to choke off the Islamists at the gas pump if we want to have any chance at stopping them.