PDA

View Full Version : Bendis called in on my Fanboy radio interview and gave some breaking news

MACK!
01-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Also the DVD producers called in and some readers with insightful comments.
Scott at Fan Boy just screened the DVD today.

If you missed it, you can still listen to it at the Fan Boy radio site.

They also put up one of my earlier interviews there.

dimeshop
01-21-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm downloading this now.

Is the DVD out or coming out soon?

tdaniel
01-21-2007, 09:54 PM
the "news" is impossibly cool, now if it involves Maleev and Oeming too, why then that would be even better.
will be downloading and listening in to the show on Monday, that should give the day a boost.

MACK!
01-21-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm downloading this now.

Is the DVD out or coming out soon?

The DVD should be in stores this week.
If it was ordered in advance.
And it can be ordered right now from thier site herovideoproductions.com.

Shannon Chenoweth
01-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey David, do you know if those are the only ways to get it? Via your comic shop or online? Thanks.

MACK!
01-22-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey David, do you know if those are the only ways to get it? Via your comic shop or online? Thanks.

Yes, as far as I know.

-If ordered in advance, the DVD will be in stores this Wednesday.
-It can be re-ordered from retailers, any store, or anyone who wants it from herovideoproductions.com.
(While supplies last, at least. They had to make a certain amount at once, so I don't know how much or when it will run out above the advance orders).

But any library, bookstore, videostore, etc, can contact them via thier site and order from them or make individual or bulk arrangements from them.

I hope you like it :)

DaniDarko
01-27-2007, 12:29 PM
The FBR thing was brilliant, David! So insightful. Can't wait for this newly announced project. Your DD is some of the best.

I can't wait to finally pick up the DVD.

tdaniel
02-01-2007, 10:45 AM
that call from bendis was so damn funny! and you got the last word in on him.
my only hope would have been that they spent less time talking about who you date and more time talking about kabuki, art, visionaries & voices DVD. minor grumble...who you date is your business not ours.

SHinze
02-09-2007, 07:01 AM
that call from bendis was so damn funny! and you got the last word in on him.
my only hope would have been that they spent less time talking about who you date and more time talking about kabuki, art, visionaries & voices DVD. minor grumble...who you date is your business not ours.

Yeah, I struggled with how to represent DM to the general public again. We've covered so much in past interviews and we're friends so I thought I'd have a little 'talk radio fun' at his expense. I hope he and all of you know it was just a loving tickle and I really enjoy David and all of the Amano's friendships.

tdaniel
02-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I struggled with how to represent DM to the general public again. We've covered so much in past interviews and we're friends so I thought I'd have a little 'talk radio fun' at his expense. I hope he and all of you know it was just a loving tickle and I really enjoy David and all of the Amano's friendships.

Like I wrote - minor grumble. Thanks for the interview! It was great to hear from David! He's just got so much going on, I wanted to hear even more.